With that in mind, the purpose of this data protection notice is to provide a comprehensive description for:
- 1. How to contact us
- 2. Personal information we collect
- 3. How and why we obtain your personal information
- 4. Cookies
- 5. How we share your personal data
- 6. How we store your personal data
- 7. Will your data be transmitted to another country?
- 8. Data protection rights
- 9. How to complain
As we do not have an establishment within the Union, we have designated a Data Protection Representative.
Our China-based Data Protection Representative is entrusted to oversee and advise our compliance with data protection. For inquiries or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Representative directly at email@example.com.
We may collect personal information about you, including:
- a) Customer contact information: Name, Address, Phone numbers, and Email address.
- b) Web page visit history: Your browser and operating system; Date and time of your visit; Frequency of your visits to specific websites; Names of the files you access; Web page from which you accessed our website; Web page you visited after leaving our website; IP address.
- c) Dealer contact information: Name, Address, Company name, Phone numbers, and Email address.
If you are below the age of 16, please do not share any of your personal information unless you have obtained explicit consent from your parents or legal guardian.
We may collect and use your personal information under the following circumstances and for the following purposes:
- a) When you contact us through our website to inquire about our products and services, we will collect your contact information, including your name, address, phone numbers, and email address, as provided by you on our website. We rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing this information.
- b) When accessing our website, products, or services and engaging with us, we will collect specific information regarding your visit history to enhance your user experience and ensure convenience. We rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing this information. This can be changed on the cookie banner settings.
- c) We collect and retain your IP address and the name of your Internet service provider for security reasons, specifically to mitigate and identify potential attacks on our website or instances of fraudulent activities. We rely on our legitimate interest as the legal basis for processing this information.
- d) If you wish to become one of our dealers, we will collect your contact information, including your name, address, company name, phone numbers, and email address, as provided by you on our website. We rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing this information.
- e) When you subscribe to our newsletter on our website, the information you provide during registration will be exclusively used for sending the newsletters, unless you explicitly authorize its use for other purposes. You may cancel the subscription at any time by using the unsubscribe feature provided within the newsletter. We rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing this information.
We will not share your personal data with any company, organization, or individual, unless under the following circumstances:
- a) Sharing with explicit consent: We may share your personal data with third parties after receiving your explicit consent.
- b) We may share your personal data with third parties in compliance with relevant laws and regulations, or as mandated by governmental authorities.
Your information is securely stored in our servers located in China.
We store your data for the duration necessary to fulfill our services to you or when we have a legitimate interest in storing them, specifically to rectify errors or optimize our services. We only retain necessary information for specific purposes. In cases where additional data processing is necessary, we alias or anonymize the data processed to minimize the retained data beyond our service requirements.
Your data may be transferred to third countries, such as China or your location country, as required to provide services to you, or when you inquire about our products and services and choose to share your contact information with us.
In accordance with relevant data protection regulations, we will implement appropriate measures to ensure the security and privacy of your personal data when it is transferred to a third country. Our privacy measures include data transfer agreements that adhere to standard data protection clauses, encryption, identification protocols, and access control mechanisms.
Rights to access - You have the right to request copies of your personal information from us.
Rights to rectification - You have the right to request the rectification of any personal information that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we fulfill any incomplete information you believe exists.
Rights to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal information under specific circumstances.
Rights to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information under specific circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charges when exercising your rights. Our response time to your request is within one month.
If you wish to make a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any concerns regarding our use of your personal information, you can lodge a complaint with us by contacting email@example.com.